Ontario invited 583 applicants from the Express Entry pool in its latest draw on July 23, 2021. The invited applicants have Comprehensive Raking System (CRS) scores between 464 and 467.
The following occupations were targeted in this draw:
- Banking, credit and other investment managers (NOC 0122);
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124);
- Other business services managers (NOC 0125);
- Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601);
- Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111);
- Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112);
- Human resources professionals (NOC 1121);
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122);
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012); and
- Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants (NOC 4163).
Express entry applicants must have at least one year of work experience in one of the these occupations in order to receive an invitation. Applicants who receive a PNP nomination from any province will automatically receive additional CRS 600 points. Applicants who receive a PNP nomination will definitely receive an invitation to apply ( ITA) in the next express draw.
Please contact our team at [email protected] , if you have any questions or want to learn more about the provincial nominee programs.