As of April 1, 2021, IRCC has introduced an online application portal for select permanent resident programs which have previously required the submission of paper-based applications.
The introduction of this new portal is great news for the many applicants who will be nominated for Permanent Residence under programs such as the Non-Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program streams and the Atlantic Immigration Pilot.
This is one of the many recent changes introduced by IRCC to assist applicants struggling with COVID-19 related disruptions.
The full list of Permanent Residence programs covered under this new online portal are listed below:
- Non-Express Entry (base) Provincial Nominee Program
- Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
- Agri-Food Pilot
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot
- Quebec Economic Programs
- Quebec Selected Investor Program
- Quebec Entrepreneur Program
- Quebec Self-Employed Persons Program
Please contact our law firm, if you have any questions.