U.S. Visas

U.S. Temporary Visas
Borders Law Firm offers assistance to Canadian citizens and permanent residents seeking temporary entry into the United States.

For Canadian citizens, several U.S. temporary visas can be petitioned right at the U.S. border, avoiding the delays involved in having to submit applications to a U.S. consulate or a U.S. service center.

The Links on the right hand column offer a brief overview of U.S. Temporary Visas.

Contact Details

Borders Law Firm
Professional Corporation

2345 Yonge St, Suite 910
Toronto, ON M4P 2E5
Phone: (416) 481-5689
Fax: (416) 481-5609

Overseas Office

Plot No 1/B Р13, S V C Industrial Estate, Opposite Idpl Fire Station, Balanagar, Secunderabad Р500037

Important Note: Borders Law Firm does not outsource any work to agents and non-lawyers. If you have been told that someone works in association with Borders Law Firm, please contact the firm directly. All clients of the firm speak to either Andres Pelenur or Devika Penekelapati directly before becoming clients.

Contact us to book a consultation

The firm charges $350 plus HST for a one hour consultation. We look forward to assisting you with all your immigration matters!