On October 15, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted notifications of interest (NOI) to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream. The OINP targeted candidates with a comprehensive ranking system score between 462 and 470. This is the fourth draw in this year and a total of 772 applicants received Invitations. Applicants who received invitations now have 45 days to submit their applications.
The OINP targets candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- 2147 Computer engineers
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
- 2175 Web designers and developers
OINP invites applicants from the Express Entry pool. Applicants do not need a job offer in the province, but they must have at least one year of work experience in one of the above listed occupations. Please contact one of our lawyers at [email protected] to explore your immigration options.